eSun 1.75mm PLA Filament
PLA. The easiest and lowest cost material to print with.
PLA. The easiest to use and lowest cost 3D printing material.
Great looking prints with no hassle.
Made from corn starch. Organic and non-toxic.
Recommended printing temperature 190-210°C.
For bed adhesion, a heated bed is advised but it is not required. Bed temperature 60-80 °C or no heat.
PLA is great for prototyping.
eSun is recognised as one of the best manufacturers of filament from China.
We stock eSun 1.75mm PLA filament in 0.5 kg and 1kg spools in our warehouse in Perth in the following colours
- Luminous blue (glow in the dark)
- Luminous green (glow in the dark)
- Glass watermelon red
- Glass orange
- Glass lemon yellow
- Glass light blue
- Glass purple
- UV colour change - Natural to Red
- UV colour change - Natural to Purple
- Temperature colour change - Grey to Natural
- Temperature colour change - Blue to Natural
Factory quoted physical properties of eSun PLA filament.
- Density 1240 kg/m3
- Approximate length of 1.75mm filament per 1kg roll 340 to 345 metres
- Distortion temperature 56°C
- Melt flow index 5 @ 190°C
- Tensile strength 65MPa
- Elongation at break 8%
- Bending strength 97 Mpa
- Flexural modulus 3600 Mpa
- Impact strength 4 kJ/m2
|Filament Spool Size||N/A|