eSun 1.75mm PETG Filament
PETG. A great practical material.
PETG. A great practical material with distinct advantages over PLA and ABS.
- Unlike PLA, PETG won't melt in the sun and won't dissolve in water.
- Unlike ABS, PETG does not emit an odour when printing and does not warp. A heated enclosure is not required
Recommended printing temperature 230-250°C.
For bed adhesion, a heated bed is advised but it is not required. Bed temperature 80 °C or no heat.
eSun is recognised as one of the best manufacturers of filament from China.
We stock eSun 1.75mm PETG filament in 1kg rolls in our warehouse in Perth in the following colours
- Natural (Clear)
- Solid Black
- Solid White
- Solid Blue
- Solid Red
- Solid Grey
- Solid Gold
- Solid Yellow
- Solid Green
- Solid Purple
Factory quoted physical properties of eSun PETG filament.
- Density 1230 kg/m3
- Approximate length of 1.75mm filament per 1kg roll 350 to 355 metres
- Distortion temperature 64°C
- Melt flow index 20 @ 250°C
- Tensile strength 49 MPa
- Elongation at break 228%
- Bending strength 68 Mpa
- Flexural modulus 2027 Mpa
- Impact strength 8kJ/m2
|Filament Spool Size||N/A|